• Welcome to Quadrus
• Delivering Leading-edge technology
Welcome to Quadrus
Quadrus is a small group of technical professionals who have specialized in commercial software solutions and contract engineering services nationwide since 1995. We provide both custom and commercial off the shelf software including our proprietary GenITC. We also provide engineering consulting services in the space and defense community.
Delivering Leading-edge technology
The Quadrus Approach – A team-based, multi-expertise approach to engineering that brings development and test discipline to every level of system development and integration from requirements through qualification test. This has allowed us to achieve a solid track record of delivering software on time, on budget, with zero defects.
Quadrus invented the Distributed Test, Analysis and Simulation System (DTASS). DTASS is a set of hardware and software building blocks enabling clients to automate integration and interface testing and documentation involved in integration of large systems. Quadrus has available DTASS-based and custom tools for test, analysis, data acquisition, data management, and process / procedure management. Quadrus’ strengths lie in the following areas:
- Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I)
- Software Engineering from requirements development/analysis through software test execution, data capture, and post test data analysis and reporting including system integration and test
- Systems Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Hardware-in-the-loop test support from test objectives definition (including scenario definition) through test execution, data capture, and post test data analysis and reporting
- System simulation of aerospace and communications systems from requirements identification and documentation through validation test execution, data capture, and post test data analysis and reporting
- Fundamental engineering support for multi-disciplinary systems engineering planning and design
- Avionics support and computer system requirement definition, design, specification, implementation, and test
- Hardware development and innovation for electrical power generation
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Custom software applications for interface testing
- Extensive experience in command & control systems
- Extensive experience in missile defense
- Focus on communications, data acquisition, data analysis, and interoperability.
- Certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business
- Funded active work towards CMMI Level 3 Certification of DTASS
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 July 2011 08:59